New Redemption Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Redemption Roleplay

Forums For Members of New Redemption Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hungan-Toker Farm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BluntyMike
Admin
BluntyMike

The Hungan-Toker Farm Empty
PostSubject: The Hungan-Toker Farm   The Hungan-Toker Farm Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:24 am

The Hungan-Toker Farm

The Hungan-Toker Farm 2jinfd

This farm is run by Chonsat "Apache Dave" Hungan and Timmy Toker, one, an old-style Native American grower with a strong knowledge of the herb and the other a career criminal with expert growing skills who love marijuana and grow it constantly on the farm. Also meat and other supplies are available as well as lodging.

The Rules of The Farm:

1.) If you're offended by the sale of marijuana then don't come to the farm.

2.) We reserve the right to take possession of all of the weapons you're carrying while you lodge with us.

3.) Anyone who doesn't live in the town can never enter the barn without either Apache Dave(BluntyMike) or Timmy Toker (TurtleTurbo) with them or they will be shot on sight no warnings.

Last edited by BluntyMike on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://newredemption.forumotion.com
Simo54321

Simo54321

PostSubject: Re: The Hungan-Toker Farm   The Hungan-Toker Farm Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 am

where did Kingston and Sweetwater go and what happened to ziggy and the mayor? i'm so confused
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: The Hungan-Toker Farm   The Hungan-Toker Farm Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:08 am

it's bullshit, but we were killed.

we removed kingston & sweetwater cuz there was too many main towns i suppose, and we can only have 16 people in a sesh at once.
Back to top Go down
BluntyMike
Admin
BluntyMike

PostSubject: Re: The Hungan-Toker Farm   The Hungan-Toker Farm Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:28 am

Ok, just so everyone knows, Tom Garret is now Apache Dave I'll be using the Native with the green jacket but I'll still be running the farm and such.
Back to top Go down
https://newredemption.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hungan-Toker Farm   The Hungan-Toker Farm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hungan-Toker Farm
Page 1 of 1