New Redemption Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Redemption Roleplay

Forums For Members of New Redemption Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Redemption Dueling

Go down 
+2
BluntyMike
surgerus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
surgerus

surgerus

New Redemption Dueling Empty
PostSubject: New Redemption Dueling   New Redemption Dueling Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Dueling challenges are every Wednesday at High Noon.

dueling rules:

the duels will be split into 2 categorys:
1) the safe duels. these will be done with cattleman revolvers only so there is a very low chance of death. the entry fee will be $1 the winner will recieve a $3 payout. the rules of this duel are, each player walks 15 paces and face eachother. when the reff fires his shotgun in the air both players draw and fire ONE shot each. if shot in the head or chest you loose. if both contestants are hit, then the one who shot first wins.
*disclaimer* even though by using cattlemans you greatly reduce your chances of dieing you are still dueling and there is always a possibility of death!

2)the real duels. these are done with any revolver and will usually result in one or even two people dieing. there is a $5 entry fee for this duel and the prize for winning is you can take whatever the looser had on his corpse and get a $10 cash prize. the rules for this duel are, two men line up about 20 feet apart and at the sound of the reff's gunshot they draw and each fires until someone dies. if both contestants miss eachother, we re-do it. if both players hit eachother and both live the person who was shot the most looses. if both players die then its a wash and the money goes to nobody.

trickshot contest: this will be things like shooting fire bottles out of the air and knife throwing games. -more on this later-

spectators: people may come watch the games without charge.

*disclaimer* while we will most likely have a doctor on scene to treat wounded contestants, we are not responsable for any spectators that are wounded or killed by stray bullets.

If any players are found to have rigged a fight, the marshal will be contacted and will be shot and killed. There are no exceptions, ifs ands or buts.

Last edited by surgerus on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:33 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
BluntyMike
Admin
BluntyMike

PostSubject: Re: New Redemption Dueling   New Redemption Dueling Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:13 am

I couldn't stop fucking laughing every time I saw the word "dules" in that post.

Duels, man. Duels.
Back to top Go down
https://newredemption.forumotion.com
Lilirishboy4212

Lilirishboy4212

PostSubject: Re: New Redemption Dueling   New Redemption Dueling Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:17 am

Mike I did too hahaha
Back to top Go down
CelticSniper

PostSubject: Re: New Redemption Dueling   New Redemption Dueling Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:23 am

For me it was "Catagorys"
Back to top Go down
surgerus

surgerus

PostSubject: Re: New Redemption Dueling   New Redemption Dueling Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:19 am

not all of us have computers. i have to type everything on my itouch that has a cracked screen.
Back to top Go down
CelticSniper

PostSubject: Re: New Redemption Dueling   New Redemption Dueling Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:36 am

If I sounded like a cock I didn't mean to Smile
Back to top Go down
BluntyMike
Admin
BluntyMike

PostSubject: Re: New Redemption Dueling   New Redemption Dueling Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:55 am

Yeah didn't imply anything about you man just looked pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
https://newredemption.forumotion.com
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: New Redemption Dueling   New Redemption Dueling Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:11 am

I edited the rules like we talked about surj to try and reduce rigging.
Back to top Go down
Claydon

Claydon

PostSubject: Re: New Redemption Dueling   New Redemption Dueling Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:49 am

If anyone wants to take this over, feel free. If not, then I'll have it deleted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddead.net
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: New Redemption Dueling   New Redemption Dueling Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:16 am

For what? every community has it's own set of weekly games
Back to top Go down
surgerus

surgerus

PostSubject: Re: New Redemption Dueling   New Redemption Dueling Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:31 am

if its that big of a deal then ill host it
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: New Redemption Dueling   New Redemption Dueling Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:53 am

you can if you would like surg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Redemption Dueling   New Redemption Dueling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Redemption Dueling
Page 1 of 1