New Redemption Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Redemption Roleplay

Forums For Members of New Redemption Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages

Go down 
+6
CelticSniper
surgerus
Brandon
SilentExample
Simo54321
Claydon
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Claydon

Claydon

Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Empty
PostSubject: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:40 am

This contains a list of all current jobs in New Redemption (with description) as well as the wages.

Note: Wages are non negotiable, cannot be changed, and reflect your pay every TWO days. This means if you get a wage of $12, it is actually $6 a day. You pick up your pay every two days from the Town Fund (the bank).

Any job that involves selling goods shall add the total income of sold goods to be added to the town fund.

Jobs and Description:

Saloon Owner - Pays $5.00. FILLED by Sid Hatfield (I Outcast I)
---Sid Hatfield runs and maintains the Saloon. The Saloon has its own fund which is used to purchase the food and drink from the General Store. Whatever is left over is put into the town fund every pay day.

Saloon Bartender - Pays $2.00 AVAILABLE
---Serves the hungry and drunken denizens.

General Store Owner - Pays $5.00 FILLED by Guillaume Benabes (CelticSniper FR)
---Runs and maintains the General Store. The General Store has its own fund which is used to purchase the goods that the hunter and Blacksmith produce. Whatever is left over is put into the town fund every payday.

Doctor - Pays $4.00 AVAILABLE
---Heals the wounded and sickly. All profits go into the town fund every pay day.

Undertaker - Pays $3.00 AVAILABLE
---Gets their hands dirty removing dead bodies and arranging funerals. Lives in Coot’s Chapel.

Gunsmith - Pays $5.00 FILLED by Johnny Ringo (oXNitroNinjaXo)
---Upholds our precious 2nd Amendment. Gun prices will be listed. Can use shooting range. Must purchase supplies from the General Store. One kit of supplies should be bought for every five guns sold. These kits are purchased with the Store's fund. Whatever is left over is put into the town fund every pay day.

Livery Owner - Pays $4.00 FILLED by Neal Rogers (Ricks Backpack)
---Cares for livestock, handles horse purchases and stable fees. All profits go to town fund.

Blacksmith - Pays $4.00 FILLED by "No Name" (simo54321)
--- Works to produce metals and goods, and sells metal ($6) to the Gunsmith so he can make weapons.

Taxi Service - Pays $5.00 FILLED by Joseph McCoy (AlignedTundra)
--- Provides transport for the citizens of the province. SET PRICES: Rattlesnake - $4.00, Hungan-Toker Farm - $3.00, Elsewhere - $2. Other transport fees are charged at Mr. McCoy's discretion. Must obtain Stagecoach.

Hunter - Pays $5.00 FILLED by Alan Quartermain (Surgerus) -- (Fizzy v17)
--- Managed through Hunting/Taxi Offices. Sells goods to General Store. Must have wagon.

Mayor - Pays $10.00 FILLED by Edward Murphy (CaptClay95)
--- Oversees checkbooks, Town Fund, Wages, and laws, among other duties. Mayors' office is across the street from the Saloon. (The Train Station). Judicial Authority. Serves as New Redemption Judge.

Marshal - Pays $8.00 AVAILABLE
--- Ensures peace and order, oversees Brawls and Duels to protect against cheating.

Delivery - Pays $4.00 AVAILABLE
--- Delivers food and other goods to other sub-towns. All profits go to town fund. Must have wagon.

Last edited by Claydon on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddead.net
Simo54321

Simo54321

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:28 am

I must say you have done an excelent job with all these threads, must have taken you ages.
Back to top Go down
SilentExample

SilentExample

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:45 am

I don't like when you said oversees BRAWLS and Duels. Dose this mean New Redemption will be trying to make their own Brawl if so someone is going to pay Mad
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:38 am

I am a Marshall Silent I work everywhere not just New Redemption. I would go to Rattlesnake to oversee it.
Back to top Go down
surgerus

surgerus

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:49 am

cogburn is the marshal for the whole region, rattlesnake is in his jurisdiction just as much as armadillo
Back to top Go down
SilentExample

SilentExample

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:04 am

I have two members of staff and no matter what you will have your guns taken away from you at the gate like every-one else
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:06 am

That is like taking an M-16 away from a Army Ranger you fool you aren't taking my guns I am called security for a reason
Back to top Go down
Claydon

Claydon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:12 am

Looks like Cogburn is ready to challenge him to a duel! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:13 am

And i'll blow his fuckin head back to nam
Back to top Go down
SilentExample

SilentExample

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:20 am

Then you pose a threat to everyone inside and are not welcome?
Back to top Go down
CelticSniper

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:33 am

I'm gonna stand by the Marshal on this one bounce
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:35 am

So does that mean security guards in big events pose threats to civilians? No. IT IS MY JOB SILENT AND EITHER WAY I HAVE AUTHORITY OVER YOU.
Back to top Go down
SilentExample

SilentExample

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:53 am

Good luck with that

with your trigger happy nature im not sure that i will allow you into it
you have shot at me and irish multiple times and no you do not have "Authority" over me at all as this is nothing to do with you and as you said you are a security guard and i have two.

Also i made The Brawl's rules and i will stick by them your guns will be removed or you will not be allowed in end of discussion
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:56 am

hope my finger doesnt slip on that trigger
Back to top Go down
SilentExample

SilentExample

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:58 am

if i go down before you i have two more guns behind me.

so that ends it banned from The Brawl
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:59 am

this is out of character Silent you cannot allow out of character things interfere with the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
SilentExample

SilentExample

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:03 am

then lets wait for the collision in the game from what im hearing your ready to kill someone and i have plenty of reasons to kill you so lets see how this plays out
Back to top Go down
I The Outcast I

I The Outcast I

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:06 am

i thought we were trying to avoid killing in this RP... Suspect
Back to top Go down
SilentExample

SilentExample

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:07 am

well as he seems so eager to shoot someone looks like someone will be dying next rp
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:08 am

^Not exactly, Outcast. And Silent I only shot you because you kicked and punched my character repeatedly. So we are even on that, and now you have no reason to kill me.
Back to top Go down
SilentExample

SilentExample

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:10 am

well i remember the Oh i was shooting the marshall that was completly the wrong direction from us but a bullet came flying past us? and threatening me multiple times before learning of a situation there is two

not bulletproof evidence but will surfice
Back to top Go down
I The Outcast I

I The Outcast I

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:11 am

well of cource there will be killing, but this seems like a stupid reason for a death. I dont know, maybe i'm missing the point..
Back to top Go down
SilentExample

SilentExample

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:13 am

he hates me beacuse i argue with points and actually stand up for them instead of agreeing

P.s punched you once and you turned around and shot at me
Back to top Go down
Claydon

Claydon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:18 am

Silent this IS out of character knowledge... plus Brandon is in character when he is trigger happy. You're not exactly know for controlling your trigger finger either...
Back to top Go down
SilentExample

SilentExample

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:21 am

From me killing 6 people three who wanted to move onto new characters and two for threatening my town by aiming a gun at the mayor and threatening to shoot and someone trying to burn my barn and last but not least mikes character that shouldn't of died but wouldve shot at us for getting turtle so yeah looks like i have an itchy trigger finger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Redemption Roleplay :: The Main Town :: New Redemption-
Jump to: