New Redemption Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Redemption Roleplay

Forums For Members of New Redemption Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages

Go down 
+6
CelticSniper
surgerus
Brandon
SilentExample
Simo54321
Claydon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SilentExample

SilentExample

Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:26 am

And i was not trying to create an argument but with trying to reason with brandon about a rule of my establishment it turned into one so yeah end of
Back to top Go down
Lilirishboy4212

Lilirishboy4212

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:43 am

I'm not letting him in either without his guns removed. He shot at me too. And I know what I saw.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:46 am

Too bad you can't prove it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:49 am

And Silent you kind of are trigger happy. You shoot someone because they make fun of your goddamn accent. Nor do you kill someone just because they threaten you.
Back to top Go down
Lilirishboy4212

Lilirishboy4212

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:09 am

Why ae you antagonizing a fight? Just leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
Ricks Backpack

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:36 am

brandon wrote:
That is like taking an M-16 away from a Army Ranger you fool you aren't taking my guns I am called security for a reason
Aren't you a moderator why are you fighting?
Back to top Go down
Ricks Backpack

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:57 am

brandon wrote:
So does that mean security guards in big events pose threats to civilians? No. IT IS MY JOB SILENT AND EITHER WAY I HAVE AUTHORITY OVER YOU.
Well first of all in order to go into someone's property you have to obey the orders of the owner unless you are sent by the government for an investigation such as a murder (aka warrants) other wise in someone else's property you have to listen to them. UNLESS YOUR THE KING, or something.
Back to top Go down
Claydon

Claydon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:04 am

Rick Warrants? This is the wild west. And Brandon is the Marshal, the ONLY presence of law, and he must enforce order. People rigged the duels and such and I don't understand why it is such a big deal if he watches to make sure no one does that.

Also, your land is given in a deed from the government. The Marshal works for thhe government. Am I the only one adding two and two here?

And just because he is a Moderator doesn't mean he doesn't have opinions. I apologize if I seem lashy at this, but I get this all of the time at reddead.net.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddead.net
Lilirishboy4212

Lilirishboy4212

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:06 am

all we ask is he bring no guns! he shot at us!
Back to top Go down
Claydon

Claydon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:08 am

Irish, how is he supposed to be a friggen marshal with no weapon?

And he was IN CHARACTER. He says in his bio that he shoots first, thinks later, etc. etc. It's not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Lilirishboy4212

Lilirishboy4212

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:11 am

Clay Im sorry but the last time I let him have a gun he "misfired" and then I died.
Back to top Go down
Claydon

Claydon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:18 am

Irish, again that is out of character knowledge, you've been through several characters since then, and so has he.

You can't have your current character act on "vendettas" or such from another "life" or past. It's clearly stated in the rules.

So your character wouldn't have a history of Cogburn killing you, or shooting your friends, or anything of that nature.
Back to top Go down
Lilirishboy4212

Lilirishboy4212

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:20 am

Im not hes shot at me once hes shot at my partner multiple times! With these characters! Why are you defending him this is his fight.
Back to top Go down
Claydon

Claydon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:23 am

I'm defending him because I think is logic is sound. There's always some conflict between Silent and Brandon, and this time I think Silent is just being defensive of his "territory" and is being unreasonable.
Back to top Go down
Lilirishboy4212

Lilirishboy4212

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:37 am

no Brandon has no legitimate reason to fight with silent. EVER! he just does and I'm just sick of it! Brandon put the idea in everyones head that Silent is a problem. Well stop people hear about a problem between the two of them and they just assume its silents fault! Well as a mod Brandon should have never taken an entire town to kill silent when in fact they had no proof he did anything! So let me ask you this are silent and Brandon not one in the same! they both argue with each other! it takes 2 to fight. Therefore they are both wrong and need to stop bickering all the time.
Back to top Go down
Claydon

Claydon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:40 am

I agree that they should stop arguing, but that is beside the point. I 'll defend Silent, as I have done, when I believe he is in the right. There's no reason to argue this much, I just think that Silent's reasoning is illegitimate and that his jurisdiction over the providence's Marshal is nil. Just because he doesn't like the Marshal, doesn't mean he can refuse his right to the second amendment.

Also, people's guns are confiscated left and right these days. Is this not the west?

Back to top Go down
CelticSniper

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:41 am

Frankly, can we shut up about this?

Let the marshal bring his guns and guess what...PROBLEM SOLVED
Back to top Go down
Lilirishboy4212

Lilirishboy4212

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:42 am

fine.
Back to top Go down
BluntyMike
Admin
BluntyMike

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:09 am

Listen here, we may have a "lawman" but there is no government at all. The Marshall is a guy that we all trust which is why people listen to him, or that's the way it should be except people want to be all tough shit and start fights. The Marshall can kill anyone he wants if they fuck with him.

Clay, we take guns away because of what happened to Marty and I where we were lured by 6 people into a 2x1 space and they pulled shotguns and killed us. That hasn't happened since we've started taking weapons. There's no rule making people giver up their weapons, it's just a trust thing.
Back to top Go down
https://newredemption.forumotion.com
SilentExample

SilentExample

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:23 am

End of.
Back to top Go down
Ricks Backpack

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Claydon wrote:
Rick Warrants? This is the wild west. And Brandon is the Marshal, the ONLY presence of law, and he must enforce order. People rigged the duels and such and I don't understand why it is such a big deal if he watches to make sure no one does that.

Also, your land is given in a deed from the government. The Marshal works for thhe government. Am I the only one adding two and two here?

And just because he is a Moderator doesn't mean he doesn't have opinions. I apologize if I seem lashy at this, but I get this all of the time at reddead.net.

First of all just because he enforces the law doesn't mean he can do any thing. If people want him there he can go but he cant just barge in to what ever he wants. SO its the west in the west people get shot all the time..why dont we do that?
Back to top Go down
CelticSniper

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:07 pm

And go back to the old RP? No
Back to top Go down
Claydon

Claydon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:20 pm

CelticSniper wrote:
And go back to the old RP? No

This. Rick Brandon is what little law we have outside of the town, or sub-town's rules established by the citizens, or in our case, the mayor.
Back to top Go down
SilentExample

SilentExample

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:10 pm

no as i said i wanted this to end, he got his own way. and Claydon your views on this so called "Law" is funny
hes a shoot first ask questions later type of person well couldn't people just put that in their bios just to shoot people on the first sign of trouble it is stupid. This "Marshal" is a tool for you to kill people you don't like so he can kill who he wants well so can i? if he dosen't need a reason from what has been posted looks like i don't either i find it funny how it has been settled and he has got his own way but why argue in the first place the rule of The Brawl was posted long before this "Marshal" was even thought of so here we are if anyone has a problem keep it to yourself i find it your defending a person with no point in a arguement. so end of discussion there is no point arugeing if we are going to hit heads beacuse a Mod cannot understand a Rule.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:42 pm

We can all stop fighting now. Whether I got my way or not it's over. I abide by the rules of this roleplay and I don't act like a prick just because I feel like it. I am acting totally in character I even SPEAK like Cogburn when I shoot first, but that does not mean I shoot whatever the fuck I want because I feel like it. I am the law of the roleplay and will do what I can to see it through. I am only showing up to your brawl in the fist place because it is my job and we have had it rigged before, I will make sure it does not happen and if it does the persons in question will die. Silent, Irish and Acidies have nothing to fear with me being there because I am only doing my job.

As for Rick, your point is invalid. There is no government, there is only me. Just because I shoot first and I have the most power in the roleplay does not mean I will abuse it. You seem to think I walk into a building kill everyone there and leave with not a scratch. Sadly you've been misinformed.

Any further comments on the matter will be deleted immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages   Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jobs/ Descriptions/ Wages
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Redemption Roleplay :: The Main Town :: New Redemption-
Jump to: